greg-the-reaper91greg-the-reaper91

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Mr. Rogers TributeJ Mr. Rogers TributeJ

Dude, the pic was not needed.

The pic wasn't needed in the end, kinda shot down the mood... Other than that, good job, keep it up.

Jolt-Clock responds:

I know, I know. BUT, if you now check, both of the stupid things I put in are gone. I'm sorry for doing that guys, I just didn't want users feeling sad at the end.
The mood will not be changed, watch it again.
Thanks everyone,

Jolt_Clock

Gender-Neutral Gender-Neutral

Unique and great. Excellent!

With all these stupid new flash movies, your movie is a breath of fresh air. It's zany, funny, and has a great song. Plus, it's very long. The overall creation is a masterpeice. thank you so much for this great work of art!

-Greg

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

You took a great skit, an applied shitty animation

This does NOT deserve #1. This is really old, and not funny after the first time. This guy barely did anything, just put some pictures, manipulated mouth movement, and put some MP3 over it. Screw that. Should never be #1, vote something else worth your time instead, like Steven Segal or Joe Zombie.

Block Toons Ep.1 Block Toons Ep.1

Ke... I mean, "K", you rock ass!

Hello K, this is James... err, "J". I'd like to tell you that this kicked ass! It wasn't blammed yet! This is mother fucking hillarious. Makes all those bad thoughts of Low Rez. man go away. Even though you used Group X music, I salute you! I LIKE DAMN CHEESE! Whooo hooo, do more "K" I beg ya! Call me next time so I can give it a 5 man! Now put up yer DBZ fight so I can fiven it! "K" ownz you! Not bad animation either! Just up the graphics, fix the problems, and pray that Tom Fulp will put it in some section. Good luck, keep posting, and make more miovies damnit!

-Greg "J"

P.S. Call me, then meet me in the park, AUgust 30th, at 3 A.M. Don't tell anyone, or bring anyone sexy!

Nail responds:

would you get over low rez man already...your like Penny Bain in her never-ending no way in hell going to be succsesfull quest to take down newgrounds AND half-life in one sitting....

S. Console Wars 2 trailer S. Console Wars 2 trailer

Conker? In the sequel! YEAAAHAW!

Nate, you struck gold with this series. I can't believe it's finally coming, the sequel! One thing, Conker! Conker's voice makes him sound gay (Oh he ain't) But that good. Make Conker take some guys out with uzi's, bricks to the nuts, or piss on them, drunk style. Make Conker true to the game, that's all I ask. Thanks so much you guys for bringing this series to the Newgrounds, it is an honor to watch such masterpeices.
-Greg.

Brain on Newgrounds Brain on Newgrounds

Blam time. I got mah shotgun.

Nice, short an sweet, but nothing worth mentioning. Next time, make something long and wothwhile, just a short, little animation. Good point though.

My Science Project My Science Project

Animation=good. but it just doens't stand out.

The animation is perfect. I salute you. But it really has nothing that says "I am worthy!" AKA good stuff. Most submissions I chuckle at, but this really didn't. Sorry. I'd let a little kid even see it it's so... Kiddie. Focus on something else next time, good animation, but should be something else at #3 than this.
-Greg.

Super Idoru ep:3 Super Idoru ep:3

Dude, sweet!

I thought this would be gay and boring. Boy was I wrong. It was truley excellent, great work! Long, good animation, and a good plot. Reminded me of Raiden from MGS2 at parts =P Excellent. watch it!

THE TRAlN THE TRAlN

Suprisinly good.

I thought it was all right. The first blood effects were excellent, but more action is needed. Take out the gay country music, and don't include a face for your stick fiqure. That would help much more.

Liquid episode 1 Liquid episode 1

Can you say "Sucked ass"?

THe ONLY good thing was the graphics. Nice work there. But it was not funny, violent, or good. The story sucked ass, the characters, not rememerable, and the gay ass songs in the background? Mother fucking stupid. Not good at all, I'm sure your next episodes will be worse. Excpect straight zero's from me unless you do better.